The Death Note RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Death Note RPG

Experience A World Unlike No Other, A World Of, Death Note

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Roads threw japan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Altair

Altair

Male
Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character sheet
Shinigami Gold(Applys to Shinigami ONLY):
Roads threw japan Left_bar_bleue100/100Roads threw japan Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Roads threw japan Empty
PostSubject: Roads threw japan   Roads threw japan Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:24 pm

-i drive along the road with a young girl ina towel in my passenger seat-

(continued form the "large tea house" topic)

you ok....

Girl:ye...yes....

-i reach to the bakc seat grabbing a t shirt and some pants, i pull over and look ou tht ewindow-

get dressed...before sombody see's you....

-the girl blushes slightly looking down at the clothes then gts outfo the car and puts them on quickly-

Girl: thank you mr...

yea yea...

-she gets in the car-

i honestly did'nt want to help you...but it sounded liek he was makign you his bitch...

Girl:...i did'nt want to work there...

then why are you....

Girl: my father los a gambling bet and now i must work there till i get the money....

-i frown-

well...here...

-i give her ome cash-

where can i drop you off....

Girl:umm a couple blocks form here...
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

Male

Character sheet
Roads threw japan Left_bar_bleue100/100Roads threw japan Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Roads threw japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roads threw japan   Roads threw japan Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:27 pm

-i continue driving, it is silent...-

here....

Girl:yes thnk you...

-she goes to kiss my cheek but i push her out the car-

dont...jsut get out and take car of yourself...dont go bakc to your father or those men...
Girl:...ohkey...

-i close the door and drive off-

geez...such a hand full....world gets worse by the day...
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

Male

Character sheet

Roads threw japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roads threw japan   Roads threw japan Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:28 pm

- i continue to drive to the airport, turn on the radio and i listne to some of the music-

i wonder...wonde rwhere midori is....

-sighs-
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

Male

Character sheet

Roads threw japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roads threw japan   Roads threw japan Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:30 pm

-i keep driving as hit the low area in on the drive and people are on the side walks homeless poorly dressed, i continue driving-

i hope she...did'nt forget abotu me...
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

Male

Character sheet

Roads threw japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roads threw japan   Roads threw japan Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 11:57 pm

-i stop at the airport and i get out of my car throwing keys to the valey dude-

keep it safe....

-i walk into the airport and buya ticket then i go threw security without any problems, when i reach my seat i am in a seat at the back of th eplane on the window side with a empty seat next to me-

hmmm...
Back to top Go down
Zatch Yagami

Zatch Yagami

Male
Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Character sheet

Roads threw japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roads threw japan   Roads threw japan Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 6:33 pm

-Driving down the road in my car-Lia, are you ready?-Reaches over to the glove compartment, opens it, and pulls out my pistole and a vial filled with blue liquid and looks at it-.......
Back to top Go down
Midori Namikaze

Midori Namikaze

Female
Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Character sheet

Roads threw japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roads threw japan   Roads threw japan Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 6:49 pm

Born ready -grins, and takes out my pistol- What's in the vial? -looks at it cautiously-
Back to top Go down
Zatch Yagami

Zatch Yagami

Male

Character sheet

Roads threw japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roads threw japan   Roads threw japan Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 5:36 pm

A mixture I made in the third room we purchased that slows the heartbeat, thereby making the amount of blood rushed to a gunshot I'm going to test it.......I have an extra in this pocket-Pulls another out-If the side effects aren't terrible you can take it.......
Back to top Go down
Midori Namikaze

Midori Namikaze

Female

Character sheet

Roads threw japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roads threw japan   Roads threw japan Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:05 pm

-looks at the blue liquid for a moment and hesitates, but I take it anyway- Well, aren't we the little chemist -grins, but then goes back to being serious again- .......I honestly am against the idea of you taking an experimental drug...j.ust...be careful. Ok?
Back to top Go down
Zatch Yagami

Zatch Yagami

Male

Character sheet

Roads threw japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roads threw japan   Roads threw japan Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 5:15 pm

I will, don't worry.....Well, bottoms up-drinks the vial-The place should be just down the road here......
Back to top Go down
Midori Namikaze

Midori Namikaze

Female

Character sheet

Roads threw japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roads threw japan   Roads threw japan Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:25 am

-nods- Where exactly are we going again?
Back to top Go down
Zatch Yagami

Zatch Yagami

Male

Character sheet

Roads threw japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roads threw japan   Roads threw japan Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:55 pm

Here........-Pulls up a few house down from the target house-.......This is it.......It's do or die.....Lia, I didn't tell you because I knew that you would be aginst it, but in my vial there was an extra ingriedient........It has no name because it was an abondoned concept of the military......The ingriedient stimulates the brains electric shockwaves, making my movements faster, and my strength higher........I didn't put it in yours because if there is a mistake......It could be lethal............
Back to top Go down
Midori Namikaze

Midori Namikaze

Female

Character sheet

Roads threw japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roads threw japan   Roads threw japan Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:58 pm

-I bow my head and sigh, then I look at Z a little bit peeved- ...Jude..Were a team right? Sure I absolutly disapprove of it, but if it's your choice, then I won't stop you...
-sighs again, and takes briefcase and open it. I pull out 5 clips of ammo. I eject my old one and put it in in my pocket, I take one of the new clips and load it. I smile weakly- I have a trick too Jude...These are explosive bullets, basically liquified C4, If the gun jams..or I miss...get out, and run straight here...the explosions radius isn't more than 15 feet...
Back to top Go down
Zatch Yagami

Zatch Yagami

Male

Character sheet

Roads threw japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roads threw japan   Roads threw japan Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:03 pm

Alright.......Lets go(Continued at Kei's house)
Back to top Go down
Midori Namikaze

Midori Namikaze

Female

Character sheet

Roads threw japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roads threw japan   Roads threw japan Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:29 pm

C U there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roads threw japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roads threw japan   Roads threw japan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roads threw japan
Page 1 of 1