The Death Note RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Death Note RPG

Experience A World Unlike No Other, A World Of, Death Note

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~In the Club~

Go down 
+2
Altair
Neo Eizame
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Neo Eizame

Neo Eizame

Male
Number of posts : 34
Orginization : BLack
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Character sheet
Shinigami Gold(Applys to Shinigami ONLY):
~In the Club~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100~In the Club~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

~In the Club~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~In the Club~   ~In the Club~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 11:15 am

*watch as she leave* mm that girl up to some *getting up and head to the back of the club* it so boring here some old some old
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

Male
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Character sheet
~In the Club~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100~In the Club~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~In the Club~   ~In the Club~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:49 pm

- i go over to the bar-

Coke with lime plz.

-gets drink and looks around the club boredly-
Back to top Go down
Kei

Kei

Male
Number of posts : 107
Orginization : haahahaahh
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Character sheet
~In the Club~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8700/10000~In the Club~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/10000)

PostSubject: Re: ~In the Club~   ~In the Club~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:10 pm

*heading to the middle of the dance floor*everyone it time *then walk to the back of the club as with nine other people following me* is this it ....ok well plan this out at tomorrow meeting some place at the back of the club until then everyone get ready.....
Back to top Go down
Kei

Kei

Male

Character sheet
~In the Club~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8700/10000~In the Club~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/10000)

PostSubject: Re: ~In the Club~   ~In the Club~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 2:10 am

~next day in the back of the club~ ok everyone here were going back in to the v.i.p room *everyone walking in the v.i.p room* ok *talk off bag pulling out plans* ok here te deal new bank robing job just open up
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

Male
Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~In the Club~   ~In the Club~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 5:02 pm

-s dark figure with his face concealed by a hat walks in the vip room unnnoticed due to the crowd kei made-

Back to top Go down
Kei

Kei

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~In the Club~   ~In the Club~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 4:46 am

tomorrow will be hiting the japan nation bank, this job should give a huge chance to hit the bank at it weak point since all the security cams will be disable for mechanic check, the may have a lil more security on hand but without the cams online all will have to do is seal the bank up for 14min without beening seen that 14min will give us the time to take out the guards and rob the bank.. its a in and out job we'll hiting the bank in the morning so every get ready this is a rush job.... so everyone should get in team of 2 will join back here in 8 hours from now so be ready....ooh yeah i got so security uniform for everyone to were we'll make it easy for us do do are job_._ ok everyone out

Last edited by Kei on Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kei

Kei

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~In the Club~   ~In the Club~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 1:37 am

~8 hour have pass as everyone show up wearing there security uniform behind the club were the to armer van are at~ ok everyone ready team one and team two that you too over there *pointing to the four guys that are togather* you'll be sealing up the bank as it opening team three and four will be taking out the guards shoot to kill no one must be alive but the we already got the bank code so this must be a clean hit everyone *open the boxes pull out 9mm silencer pistol* you'll all be using this so grab one *watch as every grab one* I've seen and heard of most of you people and i know all of you can kill without any fear in you heart ...i'll be in team three so just in case someone mess up i'll clean up-.- ok team one and two get in the van we already good drivers so everyone understand there job right ok let go *watching as team one and two get in the van and drive off* ok let go guys *the other team get in the van am in and as we head off* easy job
Back to top Go down
Kei

Kei

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~In the Club~   ~In the Club~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:01 am

*Dwayne and Leo pull up to the back of the club and grab the boxes*
Leo: i wonder were there for

Dwayne:don't know maybe for something he has plan

Leo:let just get this over with i want my cut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~In the Club~   ~In the Club~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~In the Club~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum